Katie! So fun to hear from you - thanks for your sweet blog comments! I'm going to have to add your blog to ours so I can keep up more often. Your family is beautiful - the kids are SO adorable!! Max is too cute and looks like such a happy baby and Macee is absolutely gorgeous and looks just as sweet!! (How did she and Ethan just turn 2 on us?! So hard to believe!)Miss seeing you from time to time in Austin - maybe one of these days in Sonora though. Hope your family is doing great as well, and hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Kristen
BEE-u-ti-ful kids!!!! Hot mama! And who's the cutie with the hair on his head?
ReplyDeleteKatie! So fun to hear from you - thanks for your sweet blog comments! I'm going to have to add your blog to ours so I can keep up more often. Your family is beautiful - the kids are SO adorable!! Max is too cute and looks like such a happy baby and Macee is absolutely gorgeous and looks just as sweet!! (How did she and Ethan just turn 2 on us?! So hard to believe!)Miss seeing you from time to time in Austin - maybe one of these days in Sonora though. Hope your family is doing great as well, and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteKristen