2/12/10

Happy Valentines Day

Macee and I joined V Pa at the golf course in Sonora.  She had lots of fun riding in the cart and clapping for VPa after he hit the ball.  Being at the golf course with my Dad is one of my favorite things in the world.   I love being out there and watching him play.  He started taking us to the golf course at a very young age.  My sister and I have many good memories of riding in the cart and running around.     I hope Macee will enjoy playing one of these days or at least watching.    

Macee went to a 50th bday party with Ezee.  She especially enjoyed the cupcakes and singing happy birthday.  She loves to sing Happy Birthday!!!  A lot !!Macee 27mos and Max 8mos.

Max is such a sweet boy.  Lots of smiles and high pitched squeaking.  He can hold his bottle and likes to fall  asleep with his soft blanket.  He  prefers to have his pointer finger in his mouth most of the time.  This is not ideal but what can you do....He is sleeping from 7 to 6 and naps once in the morning and once in the afternoon.  He is army crawling and can move very well to whatever has caught his eye.  He is still spitting up LOTS but at 21 pounds something is sticking.  

One of Macee's favorite things to do....high heels, tiara, and riding her stick horse around the house yelling Gidee Up, Yee Haw!  

2 comments:

  1. Darling pics! Your babies are soooooo beautiful, and I'm so glad we got to meet them and see you this weekend in Sonora!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.